Each of Charlotte’s English Lessons is personalised and unique – with each lesson prepared especially for you and your specific needs.
Every student needs a trial lesson first. In your trial lesson, I will do an assessment of your English skills. After the trial lesson, I will then send you a report detailing what you need to study so that you can improve quickly.
When you book your lessons, I will then do a full course plan for you, including:
- speaking and listening skills
- anything else that you need to study.
Each standard lesson (Option A) will include:
- focused study of these areas that you need to improve
- free conversation
- practice exercises to do at home (if you want to)
- a document with notes on your lesson (including any errors that you have made, so that you can see what you still need to practise)
- a recording of the lesson.
To book your trial lesson, please go to the Buy lessons page.